- Tired of bad execution?
- Spreads too wide and commissions too hight?
- Still struggling to get your funds back from your broker?
Come to VistaBrokers and experience the difference
• You shouldn’t rely upon the trading signals utterly and completely. This isn’t a direct supervision or guide to action, but a piece of financial advice, which can be taken into consideration while trading.
• A trader has to realize that she/he proceeds at her/his own risk. The profitability of trading signals formerly can’t provide the same profitable success in the future. Therefore, brokerage offices don’t guaranty for the effectuality of the trading signals. There are reasoned arguments about why your trade index may not be the same as the data displayed by the trading signals provider. They are explicable on the basis of the following factors: different sizes of market expansion, different market liquidity levels, the suspension of trade lines and credit, tax collection of government or regulatory authorities put on market participants, both buyers and sellers, including your contractee; different connection speed levels, individual errors and errors in commercial operations, the delay in the transferring, formation, receiving of orders and tracing; ineffective tracking of trading signals from they were created; the influence of other points that haven’t been listed in pursuance of strategies or signals offered by the trading signals provider; requirements changes related to margin, stop-loss changes, the restrictions and margin position adoption, days off and public holidays at the market, one-shot or irregular exogenous market events, lack of trading experience, a temporary impossibility of the provider to transfer or create trading signals, etc.
• There is a possible risk of losing money in any type of investment. Investing implies fundamental risks, including the possibility of total capital loss.
We highly recommend you to review the operator system messages accurately and don’t click on the immediate synchronization button. Otherways, you are going to carry all the risks and your agreement to use the signal and perform Instant synchronization will be saved in the terminal logs.
Risk Disclaimer: Having opened a Trading Account and began trading, you acknowledge your awareness and full acceptance of the risks related to the trading of financial instruments and possible loss of your funds. Please read carefully General Risk Disclosure.The information on this site is not directed at residents of USA, Japan, Australia, Belgium, North Korea and France, and is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation.The Company does not offer its services to residents of certain jurisdictions / countries, which may vary from time to time.